Wednesday, April 9, 2008

How to Speed Your Computer Up Top 5 Programs

There is many variables that slow down your computer. Most people have adware, and viruses on thier computer but this is not the only thing you have to worry about but is a HUGE porportion of it. Many people buy thier normal virus protection software and this is not the only thing you have to worry about. There are numeruous things that slow down your computer. Here are a few programs that WILL speed your computer up to tip-top functionality and allow you to surf the web just as the first day you bought it

There is a many adware, virus, and pop-up blocker programs that work. Recently I bought a new latop and had no protection for it and I had adware, viurses, and pop ups everywhere. I could never do anything on the internet and constantly had to restart my computer. WHAT A PAIN IN THE BUTT!!! If you have these horrible problems I recommend that the few products below. I have done many reviews on many products and I personally recommend the products in this article.


Like I said there is many varibles that slow down your computer. Another is your registry. Everytime ultimately gets all jumbled and slows your computer down really bad. Even when you uninstall something the program is still in your registry all jumbled about. My computer runs faster then the day I got it with this program. Like I said I review a lot of products and only the products that work. Another is them pop-ups you get when you get on the internet. How annoying, this freezes your internet as well as your computer and most of them you cant even exit out of. Your personal information is at risk if you dont have Virus prtoection. This allows anybody to come into your computer thru a Backdoor trojan. Put faith in these and trust a computer you start up your computer or download something or install something windows or MAC enters a code in your reegistry. Being a computer savy person trust me and dont waste your money on products that promise something. Im not promising anything but simply letting you what are the better programs for you to use.

WONDERFUL ADWARE
Anti-spyware
Anti-virus
Pop-up Blocker
Your computers Registry

No comments: